- 相關推薦
外貿個人所得稅英語對話
下面是小編搜集的外貿個人所得稅英語對話,歡迎閱讀。
A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?
A:你好,這里是涉外稅務局,請問有什么可以幫忙的嗎?
B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.
B:我是來自于英格蘭的湯姆·布萊克,我想咨詢 一些關于個人所得稅的問題。
A: Sure,go ahead.
A:好的,請說。
B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?
B:事情是這樣的,我是我們公司在中國的銷售代表,我們公司總部設在英格蘭。那么請問一下我需要繳納個人所得稅嗎?
A: Well.it depends.
A:這得根據不同情況而定。
B: On what?
B:那么是根據什么情況呢?
A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
A:是根據你在中國居住的時間的長短而定的.
B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.
B:我剛剛到中國六個月。
A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.
A:如果是這樣的話,那么你只需要繳納你在中國所取得的那部分收入的個人所得稅。
B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.
B:我明白了,非常感謝您的幫助,再見。
A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
A:很高興為您效勞,再見。
【外貿個人所得稅英語對話】相關文章:
外貿英語對話:報價08-09
外貿安排約會英語對話08-14
外貿交易訂單英語對話09-26
外貿英語訂貨對話05-08
外貿談判結語英語對話08-22
外貿展臺搭建英語對話05-21
外貿訂個約會英語對話09-26
外貿談判實例英語對話08-10
外貿盼望電話英語對話06-07
外貿人函電常用的外貿英語對話09-22